aiyana lee calderon

Princess Aiyana

Thursday, October 29, 2009

so many sentences!

it seems that with nani's first birthday came a flood of sentences! it caught me by surprise at first, but i'm beginning to expect it now.

a few weeks ago, walking into church, we were talking about who we were going to see. Nani says, "See Wally church, too?"

here are a few of the things she's saying now:
  • where's my baby?
  • baby go night-night. she's sleepy.
  • i need that.
  • i want that.
  • i need more.
  • where's my knife? i need my knife.
  • mommy take away
  • i put this away.
  • this mine's
  • read this one.
  • i want this one.
i'll think of more to post later. she's quite a talker!

No comments:

Big A, little a

Early Expressions's Fan Box

http://shabbyblogs.com/?page_id=112

About Me

My photo
i get to laugh, play, sing, and be silly with children...and i call it a job!
Aiyana